Venue: EUROMUSICA Festival | City: Thessaloniki, Greece
Annual festival of folk music or world music (no pop music) to show the variety of styles in different regions of Europe.
The principle is easy but the hosting station of course has the right to put its personality in the production :
* Concert (outdoors or indoors), filmed social events and videoclips with artists on location to give a presentation of the city or the region.
* Accomodation for a certain number of artists and a producer from the guesting stations are paid by the hosting station, as well as the production.
* Beta crew service for personal shots for the guests.
* Artists’ fees and travel expenses are covered by the participating stations.
1987 VIANA DO CASTELO/Portugal
1990 LINZ /Austria
1993 LEEDS/Great Britain
1995 PONTA DELGADA/Azores-Portugal
Participating Countries 1997
Norway, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Lithuania, Slovenia, Hungary, Portugal (Azores), Germany, Yugoslavia, Russia
Participating Countries 1998
Bulgaria, Fyrom, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Norway, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden and Yugoslavia
Participating Countries 1999
Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Russia, Slovenija, Sweden, Switzerland,
Participating Countries 2000
Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, Lithuania, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Poland
Euromusica 2001 will take place in Hungary, Sopron and Austria, Eisenstadt from the 13th to September to the 16th of September 01. It is for the first time a cross-border co-production. For more details on the schedule, contact MTV.
- Wednesday, 11th March 1998 21:00 - 23:00
Powered by iCagenda